11/29/2011

Salt For Your Bath

First I heard that on the radio. They were taking about a new drug that was popular in the United State. It’s bath of salt. This drug is available over any drug store.



Then, people go in drugstore to buy bath salt and after they go back home ant don’t use it to relax in there bath! The effects of this drug are very harmful. The doctors are very anxious. Bath salt is powder that we can sniff, smoke or inject. Some people who use that drug arrive at the hospital in a hysterical state. One of the side effects of that drug … One man threw himself in the traffic. Another man was entering a monastery and killed a monk with is knife. One girl has mutilated herself because she was sure she had something under her skin. It’s so bad to see the people destroying themselves like this. Some people who are going to the hospital under the influence of this drug are registered in psychiatry because they become really disconnected from reality. Some people even made overdose because they did too much of this product. The poison center received many call about people who feel strange because they are too high. It’s worrying when you think about it. I think about my future kids or my brother’s kids and I don’t want them to take that drug. When I look at the side effects of that drug I’m scared. Anybody can buy it. Imagine your children (if you have some) go to a Wal-Mart and come back hysterical and you go to the hospital and the only thing that calms your kids down is antipsychotic medication. It’s horrible.



Finally I’m afraid now, after watching the news about that drug. I was not in actuality but now I am and I’m not reassured.



Pink

1 comment:

abhijitabdon said...

Tipe & Finishing Stone - Titanium-Arts
A solid titanium oxide is one of the hottest elements mens titanium wedding bands in the titanium teeth k9 earth. It is made from titanium cup zinc oxide and gives you a high level titanium max trimmer of flavour. It has samsung watch 3 titanium