4/03/2014


My last summer

Last summer me and my friends spent one week on  Mont Bélanger in ST-Robbert of Bellarmin. My friend has an old  shack in these woods, which was supposedly haunted. In 1984, a murderer killed 17 people in this shack. The murderer was never caught by the police.

And now, me and my friends have passed one week in this shack and it was the scariest week of my life. During the day it was ok. Though, at night we had 15km of dark scary woods surrounding us. We always talked about de killer who was never found. One night we heard knocking on the door, and my friends and I were all in the shack shivering. We all heard knocking at the door again. My friend, Pop, who had to change pants said : Yes, come on in, and the door opened but really slowly with a cracking sound.

We all cheked who was the guy behind the door, but finally there was no one behind the door. The door had opened on its own, until my friend said : Yes, come on in?

We were all scared but no matter how scared we were, our curiousity had won over our fear. So, for the rest of the night we looked for what could have opened this door? We never cracked this code. The next day, we found 17 birds all dead around the shack. Thirty minutes after, we all left the shack and we never returned to that place again.

Alex P.

No comments: