6/06/2013


Never Give Up

I do not have the best past in the World. I have a past charged with pain and mistakes among other things. No, I was not drug addicted or raped or anything of that kind. I know that I am not the worst person in the World. Despite the fact that I do not have a lot of money, I have a house to live in and butter to put on my bread.

Let me tell you a little bit about my story. When I was 10 years old, my mom died because she had a cancer. A 10 year-old girl needs her mom! My sister and I had to roll on our own. It is not easy for children to get over such a big loss. My father had a lot of problems and as far as I remember, he has always been depressed. He tried to suicide many times. Furthermore, I was not the most popular girl at school and I was usually bullied and I too tried to put an end to my misery…

Today, I am an orphan. My dad had a cancer too. I am sad but I know that the best is still to come. I will never give up. The life I have had was hard, but it is mine and it made me who I am. Now I am building around it and with a little bit of love, it is going to be beautiful.J

                          
                                                                                     Anne-Marie

No comments: