4/08/2011

Messages to Japan

Hello, My name is Peter. I’m a canadian from Québec and I have eighteen years old. I heard what happened to you on the news. I think it’s horrible and I hope that everything is gonna be ok for you in the next few weeks. I feel terribly bad about the people you have lost. Take care! Peter Hello, My name is Mimi. I’m a canadian student from québec. I heard what happened to you on the news. I’m aware of the danger that you live. This is a terrible tragedy, I’m with you! I hope that you will receive all of the help you need. I’m with you with all of my heart. Yours truly, Mimi-Soleil Hello, My name is Isabelle. I’m a canadian from Québec and I heard what happened to you on the news.I think it’s terrible and you should be careful about the impact of radioactivity in your environment. I hope that everything is going to be ok for you. I think of you! Isa Hello, My name is Pier-ann. I’m a canadian from Québec. I heard what happened to you on the news. I think that all this situation that happened to you, is very sad. It’s hard to believe that something like that could happen. I hope that your situation will improve for you and your families. Stay strong and take care! Pier-Ann

No comments: