4/29/2011

A Crazy Night In Cranbourne/ CEA Beauceville

Last summer, we were at the Coyote bar in St-Odilon de Cranbourne. I was there with my friend Audrey.


First, there was nobody, we were alone on the terrace. At about midnight, the people began to arrive. At a moment, three guys came to sit with us. We started out the conversation and one of them began to pay us alcohol. There was plenty of alcohol around and the evening began to become quite crazy. Then, two other boys arrived. They said ¨¨Hello¨¨ and the evening continued. At the end, my friend believed that the police was in the parking lot and in order not to go spend the night at the police station she literally had me jump over the fence. When I jumped over it, I felt like an outlaw, but when I landed, I felt very ridiculous. We were on someone else’s yard and after a couple of minutes the sexy guys came to join us. One of the guys told me: ¨¨Are you okay¨¨ and I said ¨¨ Yes tank you¨¨. He said ¨¨I’m asking because you are in my mom's yard¨¨. At that moment, I felt very small in my short. We continued talking over there, and then I received a call from my parents who were not happy since it was 5 o'clock in the morning.


Finally, I came back home and I had troubles but that evening worth it, because we had met unforgettable people that night.


Pier-Anne

No comments: